You are here
Blending Traditional & New Circus Acts: The Great Moscow Circus
Catch 45 Russian and international circus superstars performing a thrilling blend of traditional and new circus acts at the world-famous Great Moscow Circus.
Mixing clowns and acrobatic artists with daredevil motorcyclists, death-defying aerial stunts and illusion, the high-octane show is guaranteed to keep every family member on the edge of their seats.
The show, which contains no animal acts, features 16 heart-pounding acts which capture all the thrills and fun of the circus of yesteryear with all the skills of today’s circus heroes.
Expect to see every possible circus favourite including the funniest clowns, the most daring acrobats, breathtaking daredevils, aerial artists, balancers, jugglers and more – all supported by a live circus band.
25 October – 9 December
• Tuesday to Friday: 4pm, 7.30pm
• Saturday: Noon, 4pm, 7.30pm
• Sunday: 11am, 3pm, 6.30pm
• Public holiday: Noon, 4pm
Under The Mighty Big Top Bayfront Avenue, beside Marina Bay Sands
TICKETS (from www.sistic.com.sg)
• Standard: $65, $85, $95, $115, $135, $145, $155
• Child (aged 3 to 12): $55, $75, $85, $105, $125, $135
• Restricted View: $35, $65, $85
• Restricted View (senior citizen aged 60 and above): $55, $75
• Restricted View (child aged 3 to 12): $55, $75
Photos courtesy of The Great Moscow Circus