You are here
Close Encounters With Dolphins
Make friends with the affable Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins at Dolphin Island, located inside Adventure Cove Waterpark on Sentosa Island. The attraction offers a number of programmes where you can discover interesting facts about dolphins such as their habitats, diets, anatomies and migration patterns.
$68 adult, $58 child/senior
This programme is perfect for those who do not want to enter the water but want to join in the action. Interact with the smart dolphins from the edge of the lagoon while a trainer shares fun facts about the marine animals.
Dolphin Discovery with Russell Ong, Singapore's former national swimmer
$62* adult, $60* child/senior
Get up close with the dolphins in waist-deep waters. Find out just how friendly they are and learn more about their unique features like their sharp conical teeth which are not used for chewing food, but for grabbing and holding their prey.
$92* adult, $90* child/senior
Adventure seekers and those looking for a bit more action can swim with the dolphins and enjoy a fun surfboard ride with them through the waters.
*Separate Adventure Cove Waterpark admission ticket is required
10am to 6pm daily
All programmes include:
• One-day pass to Adventure Cove Waterpark (unless otherwise stated)
• Complimentary use of Dolphin Island lockers, towels, wetsuits and flotation devices (during the interaction programme only)
DID YOU KNOW?
• Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins can be found in the warm temperate to tropical regions such as Southern China, South East Asia, Australia and Eastern Africa.
• Bottlenose dolphins feed on a wide variety of fishes, squids and crustaceans.
• Dolphins use echolocation to locate and identify objects. They project high-frequency sound waves and listen for echoes as the sound waves reflect off objects.
Photos courtesy of Resorts World Sentosa
Main photo: Dolphin Encounter