You are here
Skydive Indoors: iFly Singapore
Experience the thrill of skydiving in the safe environs of iFly Singapore, one of the world’s largest indoor skydiving wind tunnel facility located on Sentosa Island, next to Beach Station.
Spanning 16.5ft wide and 56.5ft tall, it’s the only wind tunnel with an 18ft tall acrylic glass wall that offers captivating views of South China Sea and Siloso Beach.
Enjoy the weightlessness with no need for jumping or plunging. Best of all, there’s no bad weather or aeroplane rides to hamper your experience. Not only is it fun and exciting, it is a full-body workout for everyone – from first-time flyers as young as 7 years old or as old as 106 years old, to professional skydivers.
With its huge size and wide range of air speeds, the air-conditioned wind tunnel enables flyers to perform a variety of movements with ease such as freeflying and four- or eight-way formation skydiving. Gear is provided along with training and guidance from experienced instructors.
• Monday, Tuesday, Thursday to Sunday: 9am – 9.30pm (first flight at 10am, last flight at 9.30pm)
• Wednesday: 11am – 9.30pm (first flight at noon, last flight at 9.30pm)
• The Teaser (one skydive) – $89 walk-in
• The Challenge (two skydives) – $119 walk-in & all time slots online, $109 normal time online*, $99 off-peak online*, $89 super off-peak online*
*online purchase must be made two days in advance
DID YOU KNOW?
• The stainless steel elastic net at the base of iFly Singapore’s wind tunnel is strong enough to hold two adult elephants or 200 people weighing 100kg each!
• The usual body flight wind speed ranges from 160kph to 190kph, but at iFly Singapore, the four fans running the wind tunnel weighs a whopping 7 tonnes each and can produce airspeeds of up to 300kph, faster than the average speed of an F1 car!
• The Guinness World Record for the “most skydivers in a wind tunnel” was set at iFly Singapore at a record of 13!
Photos courtesy of iFly Singapore